REPAIRING AND CALMING MASK
Revitalise dull, tired skin with A.O.R’s Repairing & Calming Mask. Complexions will be instantly and visibly calmed and refreshed with cooling peppermint and spearmint leaf oil, alongside epilobium angustifolium and oak bark extract, whose anti-inflammatory properties will ease redness, sunburns and sensitivity.
Also containing soybean seed extract and rosemary leaf oil, this mask delivers the perfect balance of oil and water to dramatically boost hydration and lock in the moisture dry, stressed-out skin so desperately needs. This soothing mask effectively stimulates circulation and restores the skin’s natural barrier, resulting in a smooth, supple and radiant glow.
Suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin.
COSMOS Certified Organic
82.28% organic of total, 99.06% natural origin of total.
1. Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Aloe Vera has significant moisturising, protective and regenerative properties. Helps support the natural balance of the skin and is ideal for after-sun care due to its cooling and soothing properties.
2. White Oak Bark Extract: Natural astringent. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties make it beneficial for some skin and scalp conditions
3. Macadamia Oil: Locally sourced. Helps promote skin elasticity and youthful appearance. The oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants similar to skin’s natural oils, it penetrates the skin deeply
1/ 100% PLANT BASED SHEET MASK
Made from 100% plant cellulose fibre, this sheet mask is designed to hold as many nutrients as possible, enabling them to penetrate the dermis and deeply nourish the skin. This revolutionary new mask material is super-thin, super-breathable, super-comfortable, easy on your skin and environmentally friendly.
2/ NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
No chemicals here. Our carefully formulated sheet mask is made of 98.5% organic ingredients, all certified by COSMOS.
3/ KAKADU PLUM: 100 TIMES MORE VITAMIN C THAN ORANGES
Kakadu plum is the world’s richest source of vitamin C, containing 100 times more per 100g than oranges. This power-packing fruit is the main ingredient in our intensive moisturising mask, giving it exceptional antioxidising and brightening properties.
4/ SUPER-THIN, SUPER-BREATHABLE, SUPER-COMFORTABLE
5/ LONG-LASTING EFFECT
6/ MASK & SERUM 2 IN 1
7/ THE RESCUE MASK FOR LONG DAYS… AND LONG NIGHTS
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* Organic ingredients
Glycerin^^ Made using organic ingredients
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
- Heptyl Undecylenate
- Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract
Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*
Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil* Organic ingredients
Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract*
Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract* Organic ingredients
Sodium Hyaluronate Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Polyglutamic Acid
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
Tocopherol Vitamin E
- Xanthan Gum
- Salix Alba Bark Extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Salicylic Acid
- Menthyl Lactate
- Sorbic Acid
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil* Organic ingredients
Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*
Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil* Ingredient Produced By Organic Farming
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*
Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil* Organic ingredients
Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*
Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil* Organic Ingredients
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil* Organic Ingredients
Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil* Org
Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil* Org Organic ingredients
Limonene*** Natural Essential Oils / Fragrance
Linalool*** Natural Essential Oils
Geraniol*** Natural Essential Oils / Fragrance
Citronellol*** Natural Essential Oils / Fragrance
1. Gently shake the test tube, turn it upside down and let the serum and mask sink into the cap for a while. Cleanse and pat skin dry.
2. Apply several drops of serum to your face, massaging into skin in upward and outward motions.
3. Gently unfold fibre mask, apply it to your face, with cut-out plastic film facing upwards. Remove plastic film and smooth mask to fit curves of face, adjusting around eyes, nose and mouth.
4. For optimal absorption, leave on for 20 minutes before removing. Massage remaining essence into hands and décolletage for maximum benefit.
5. Leave the essence on overnight if you like; alternatively, rinse off using warm water.