ROUGE MOIST 10 ROSE PINK
Rose Hip: Grown in Europe, Rose Hip is the fruit of the wild rose, and contains many beauty ingredients like essential fatty acids, vitamins such as C, and pectin. It creates a protective coating for thin-skinned lips prone to dryness and moisturizes, refines the texture to makes them supple.
Aloe Vera: Blend of aloe vera from an organic farm in Miyako-Jima. Aloe vera jelly is rich in mucopolysaccharides, which are incredibly moisturizing and protects lips from drying out.
- Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate
- Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate
- Candelilla Wax Hydrocarbons
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Candelilla Wax Esters
- Aqua (Water)
- Butylene Glycol
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Tin Oxide
- Aluminum Hydroxide
Applying directly: Spread the lipstick directly onto the thickest part of the bottom lip and apply outwards with the tip from top to bottom lip.
Dabbing: After applying to the center of the lips, dab with finger, gently press lips together, and then blend.
Lip brush: Put Rouge Moist onto your lip brush, draw your lip line using the angles of the brush, then apply inside. Apply color to the corners of the mouth for upcurved lips.