TRANQUIL ISLE RELAXING BODY SOUFFLE
At the soothing heart of this Body Soufflé is Tranquil Isle, where you can drift off in a grounding blend of roman camomile & lavender amidst calming vetivert & cedarwood earthiness that dance fleetingly through delicate lemon top notes. Relax in this graceful & calming aromatherapy bliss in the solitude of your bespoke wellness ritual. A therapeutic journey composed of the finest essential oils.
This heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter. You'd be mesmerised by the velvet softness of your own skin! Wonderful for after sun care as well as dry, winter skin. Also great for protecting delicate skin after shaving or waxing.
1. Rosehip CO2: A rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Shea Butter: Rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
3. Coconut Oil: Rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
4. Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
5. Lavender: One of nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
6. Roman Camomile: A gentle yet powerful sedative. Its anti-inflammatory action soothes sensitive skin.
7. Vetiver: Reduces nervous tension & promotes relaxation, an effective sleep aid for deep calm.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Shea Butter
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
- Rosa Canina Seed Extract
Tocopherol Vitamin E
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Sunflower Oil
- Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil
- Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
After hair removal: An excellent moisturiser, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin. Also use our beautiful Body Polish a couple of days after waxing to prevent ingrowth hair.
After sun: Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
Winter Special Care: Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
*As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.