SWEET LULLABY SOOTHING BODY SOUFFLE
At the soothing heart of this Body Soufflé is Sweet Lullaby, our 'hug in a bottle' fragrance. People who dislike lavender are often converted by Sweet Lullaby. Its sweetness comes from vanilla and sweet orange, grounded by patchouli, with spicy ylang ylang wrapping an exotic comfort blanket around French lavender. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
This heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter.
1. Rosehip CO2: A rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Shea Butter: Rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
3. Coconut Oil: Rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
4. Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
5. Lavender: Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
6. Vanilla: Euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!
7. Ylang Ylang: Eases stress and anxiety, helps lower blood pressure. Balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
8. Sweet Orange: Uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Shea Butter
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Seed Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
Tocopherol Vitamin E
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Sunflower Oil
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Salicylate
Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
After hair removal: An excellent moisturiser, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin. Also use our beautiful Body Polish a couple of days after waxing to prevent ingrowth hair.
After sun: Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
Winter Special Care: Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
*As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.