SWEET LULLABY BODY OIL DELUXE ROLL-ON
1. Rosehip CO2: A rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Argan Oil: One of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
3. Sweet Almond Oil: Good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails.
4. Peach Kernel Oil: A light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine.
5. Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
6. Lavender: one of nature's most beloved calming herbs since Roman times. Relieves stress and eases headache. Also a powerful antiseptic to aid healing.
7. Vanilla: euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants. Also an aphrodisiac!
8. YIang Ylang : ases stress & anxiety, helps lower blood pressure. Balances sebum production, stimulates the scalp to aid hair growth.
9. Sweet Orange: uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
- Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flowers
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
- *Benzyl Benzoate
- *Benzyl Salicylate
- *Linalool. * From essential oils
- Roll on the wrist for a quick dose of soothing aromatherapy.
- Apply behind the ears and on the collarbone to lightly perfume the skin.
- Rub a drop of oil between your fingers, lightly dab on those pesky dry patches on the face to smooth foundation.
- Massage some oil into cuticles & nail beds at night for strong, shiny nails.
- Roll some oil over your nails after a manicure to help protect the newly applied polish.