This product was previously known as Nutrient Concentrate skin smoothing.
A skin-smoothing facial serum developed with a blend of nutrient-rich botanical extracts to deeply moisturise and nourish skin, leaving it look rejuvenate.
Harnessing the nutrient-rich power of plants, the Nutrient Serum features a blend of houseleek and marigold extracts, known for their soothing and healing properties, and pomegranate extract to firm and hyaluronic acid to replace lost moisture. Upon application, skin feels nourished and exceptionally soft to the touch.
1. Houseleek: Houseleek is considered the local alternative to aloe vera. The extract provides lasting moisture and has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect.
2. Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
3. Marigold: Marigold extract promotes skin regeneration, strengthens the tissue and supports the natural self-healing processes of the skin.
4. Pomegranate Flower: Pomegranate flower extract promotes collagen formation in the skin and at the same time inhibits collagen degradation. It supports cell renewal and is also said to provide natural protection against UV rays.
- Aqua (Water)
Pentylene Glycol The organic compound of sugarcane bagasse and corn improves the skin's ability to bind water and increases hydration levels. It is also characterised by its antimicrobial properties.
Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate Plant-based emulsifier with moisturising effect.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Water
Saccharide Isomerate A plant-derived sugar mixture that is present in similar form in the skin. It attaches itself to keratin in the skin and ensures that the skin is ideally hydrated.
Sodium Hyaluronate Hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture, prevents moisture loss and improves the natural elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Bisabolol Bisabolol, a component of camomile oil, has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Punica Granatum Flower Extract
- Sempervivum Tectorum Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Tocopherol Vitamin E
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Anisate
Cellulose Gum Also known as carboxymethyl, cellulose gum is used in cosmetics as a viscosity regulator, emulsion stabiliser and binding agent.
Citric Acid Citric acid to adjust the pH and moisture retention factor.
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
Sodium Citrate Citric acid is a natural preservative.
Parfum (Fragrance) Fragrance with very low allergenic potential and no preservatives.
Place a couple of drops into the palm of your hands and apply to the face every morning and evening after cleansing. For best results, shake the bottle before use.