A revitalising face mask created using the finest natural plants and flowers to brighten and regenerate skin, leaving it looking luminous and energised. With its gentle exfoliating effect, the Glow Mask reveals an even looking, radiant complexion.
This radiance-infusing mask helps to brighten the skin, leaving it looking glowing with vitality. Formulated with an active blend of herbs and botanicals including exfoliating papaya powder, adding a gentle exfoliating effect to the mask, removing dull skin as well as minimising pores; red date seed extract, known for their antioxidant properties to help skin look visibly rejuvenated; and raspberry fruit extract to help replace lost moisture.
1. Caffeine: Stimulates blood circulation and has a draining effect, helping to reduce puffiness for a more energised looking complexion.
2. Date Extract: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It can prevent skin damage and stimulate metabolism, leaving skin looking fresh and radiant.
3. Ginger Extract: Protects and helps combat skin problems. It has the ability to inhibit collagen degradation and improves the oxygen supply to the cells through its circulation-enhancing effect.
4. Papaya Powder: Reduces pores, smooths the skin and helps remove dead skin cells.
5. Raspberry Extract: Helps to improve skin elasticity and firm the skin for a radiant and healthy complexion.
- Aqua (Water)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Pentylene Glycol The organic compound of sugarcane bagasse and corn improves the skin's ability to bind water and increases hydration levels. It is also characterised by its antimicrobial properties.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Oleic / Linoleic / Linolenic Polyglycerides
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Myristyl Myristate
Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate
Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate Menthol provides a gentle cooling sensation, which helps to soothe and relieve irritations on the skin.
Pullulan Pullulan is a polysaccharide obtained by fermentation. It forms a fine film that immediately tightens the skin. Pullulan also functions as a "carrier", bringing active ingredients to where they are needed.
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
- Zizyphus Jujuba (Ziziphus Jujuba) Seed Extract
- Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract
- Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract
- Capsicum Annuum Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Citric Acid Citric acid to adjust the pH and moisture retention factor.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Carrageenan Carrageenan is made on the basis of algae (red algae Eucheuma). Carrageenan swells in water and is used as a natural gelling agent, emulsion stabiliser and viscosity modifier for the use in cosmetic products.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extracts
- Potassium Sorbate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Tannic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
Tocopherol Vitamin E
- Xanthan Gum
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Polyphosphate
Parfum (Fragrance) Fragrance with very low allergenic potential and no preservatives.
After cleansing, apply a generous layer to the face and leave on for 15 minutes. Gently rinse off with cold water. For best results, use once or twice a week. Avoid using exfoliating products before use.