NOURISHING OIL CLEANSER
Our gentle yet super effective Nourishing Oil Cleanser and makeup remover thoroughly cleanses your skin and dissolves all traces of makeup, dirt and impurities.
Oat oil helps soothe and cleanse sensitive and damaged skin and reduce inflammation, while lingonberry seed oil is known to reduce wrinkles and increase skin hydration and elasticity. Formulated with high-quality organic oils containing vitamins A, C, D and E, our cleanser moisturises, protects and nourishes the sensitive skin of your face and eye area and helps to restore your skin’s moisture barrier.
100 % Natural Origin of total
98% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
1. Oat Oil: Nourishes and soothes dry and sensitive skin. The anti-fungal properties in oat oil help to cleanse the sensitive and damaged skin, and also help to reduce inflammation and seriously calm itching. Oats have incredible antioxidant benefits, which make them pretty amazing as an anti-aging moisturizer.
2. Lingonberry Seed Oil: Lingonberry Seed Oil has known to reduce wrinkles and increase skin hydration and elasticity. Berries contain polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants. Vitamins B and C, minerals, steroils and fatty acids are all in this amazing berry. Fatty acids improve the appearance of the skin and they speed up wound healing and reduce water loss through the skin promoting a more moist, less dry skin. Sterols reduce redness and skin sensitivity, promote tissue regeneration, and have anti-inflammatory properties. Lingonberries has also said to have skin lightening effect, helping to reduce the appearance of uneven skin pigmentation and age spots. Lingonberry seed oil promotes a healthy, moist, glowing skin!
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
- Vaccinium Vitis-Ideae (Lingonberry) Seed Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Tocopherol Vitamin E
Apply a generous amount (approx. 1 tsp) of Nourishing Oil Cleanser to dry skin with dry hands. Do not mix with water. Massage it to your skin to remove dirt and makeup. Then remove the excess oil with clean tissue and follow with a warm and damp face cloth: Place a clean washcloth under hot water and wring it out. Use the washcloth to gently remove any residual oil. Wipe gently, rinse thoroughly and repeat if needed. Shake before use.