MR. DO-IT-ALL 45+ MULTIVITAMIN KOMPLEX MEN 60CAPS
LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE Ogaenics Bone Nanza Calcium Komplex 30 caps (worth HK$195) upon purchase of any 9 bottles of supplement.
Mr. Do-It-All 45+ is the daily all-in-one premium multivitamin for men over 45.
It supports perfectly the maintenance of health, vitality and mental performance. This purely plant-based food supplement contains 17 natural nutrients and plant active ingredients from fruits, plant-baseds and superfoods in organic quality.
Mr. Do-It-All 45+ supports healthy testosterone levels with high doses of plant-based zinc from organic guava leaves. Plant-based vitamins D and K ensure a balanced immune system and strong bones. Antioxidants such as vitamin A (as plant beta-carotene), vitamin C, E, selenium and zinc reduce oxidative stress in the body (the main cause of hyperaging). Do-It-All 45+ also contains the clinically researched Bluenesse® in organic quality. This powerhouse of organic lemon balm has been shown in studies to combine the calming effects of lemon balm with attention-boosting effects. This is especially true under stress for concentration and memory.
100% organic and vegan, free from synthetic vitamins, fillers, additives and allergens, lactose-free and Non-GMO
- Prevent nutrient deficiencies
- Supports immune system and energy
- Supports mental and cognitive ability
|100% Organic||100% Natural||Vegan||Pregnancy||Allergens-free|
Take two capsules in the morning with a glass of water and food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
* Mr. Do-It-All 45+ plays nicely with all other Ogaenics products.
* We do not recommend to take Mr. Do-It-All 45+ at the same time as B-Happy Vitamin B Komplex, Adapto Genie Balancing Komplex, Feed Your Blood Blood Building Komplex or Green Energy Plant-based Vitamin B12, since these contain a vitamin B complex as well - there should be a two-hour time lag between them for optimal absorption.
* If you are planning surgery, taking medications on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision, we recommend to ask your doctor before taking supplements.