HALLMARKED SILVER SPATULA
To enhance the application of la potion infinie we created la spatule d'argent, a cooling, hallmarked solid silver spatula, designed to enhance the application of la potion infinie which can and should be used around the eye area.
la potion infinie contains caffeine, a bioactive ingredient, which has a lipolytic action. This should reduce the lipid level under and around the eye and deliver moisture whilst being non-comedogenic, and combined with the cool feel of la spatule d’argent, will help to calm, soothe and rejuvenate tired eyes.
- Hallmarked Silver Spatula
The ancient practice of hallmarking dates back to 1300, when it first began with the assaying (testing) and marking of silver in order to assure its quality and composition.
Our la spatule d’argent has been put through rigorous testing at the Assay Office, to ensure each item is of impeccable quality and complies with the legal standard of sterling silver. After production, each spatula is sent off to be meticulously engraved by hand with our registered Ag symbol, along with the 925 sterling silver guarantee and the Birmingham Assay Office anchor.
- Hallmarked Silver
- Using a small amount, dot the cream along the orbital bone, which is just beneath the eye, from the side of your nose to the outer corner of your eye.
- With a gentle sweeping motion, use the underside of the spatula to smooth the cream, and your weakest finger to massage the cream around the eyes.
- Massaging or holding la spatule d’argent on blemishes or problem areas will help support the healing process, due to silver’s antimicrobial properties
PROTECT & PRESERVE
- Over time and as you use your la spatule d’agent, it will start to show signs of natural tarnish. To restore its brilliant shine, we recommend the following natural solutions:
- Take a small amount of corn starch, and add a few drops of water to form a thick paste. Using a damp cloth, apply this mixture to your la spatule d’argent and let it dry for around 15 minutes before rubbing off with a mildly abrasive cloth, like a cheese cloth or rough towel. Once removed, rinse with warm water and dry gently with a soft cloth. If you don’t have corn starch, you can use cream of tartar.
- For a quick cleanse, apply freshly squeezed lemon juice to any tarnished areas on your la spatule d’argent. To speed up the process, polish gently with a soft, clean cotton cloth and leave it to dry.