DIVINE GRACE REGENERATIVE BODY SOUFFLE
This heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter. You'd be mesmerised by the velvet softness of your own skin.
1. Rosehip CO2: A rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Shea Butter: Rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
3. Coconut Oil: Rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
4. Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
5. Neroli: Improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins and encourages cell renewal.
6. Rose: Refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
After hair removal: An excellent moisturiser, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin. Also use our beautiful Body Polish a couple of days after waxing to prevent ingrowth hair.
After sun: Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
Winter Special Care: Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
*As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.