DIVINE GRACE BODY OIL DELUXE ROLL-ON
A luminous golden elixir of potent botanical essences that brings your body deep healing and radiance. At the regal heart of this Body & Massage Oil is Divine Grace, a blushing bouquet of rose de mai, damask rose and neroli, lifted by a fleeting kiss of fresh bergamot. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
This luminous golden elixir of potent botanical essences that brings your body deep healing and radiance. Plant oils have been used for thousands of years, across many cultures, to moisturise and protect the skin. Artfully hand blend rosehip CO2, Moroccan argan oil and vitamin E to transform dull, dry skin, erase stretch marks, and smooth over signs of ageing.
1. Rosehip CO2: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Argan Oil: One of nature's richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
3. Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
4. Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
5. Rose: Refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
6. Neroli: Improves skin elasticity, diminishes thread veins & encourages cell renewal.
7. Bergamot: Known as the Prince of Citrus brings a fleeting fresh yet lightly floral kiss.
- Roll on the wrist for a quick dose of soothing aromatherapy.
- Apply behind the ears and on the collarbone to lightly perfume the skin.
- Rub a drop of oil between your fingers, lightly dab on those pesky dry patches on the face to smooth foundation.
- Massage some oil into cuticles & nail beds at night for strong, shiny nails.
- Roll some oil over your nails after a manicure to help protect the newly applied polish.