DELICATE ROMANCE BALANCING BODY SOUFFLE
This heavenly Body Soufflé is designed to melt on your skin, enveloping you in a fragrant cloud of aromatherapy while the nourishing goodness sink in. We whip together shea butter, coconut oil, and rosehip CO2 until it becomes a fluffy meringue. The result is a beauty wonder that is richer than a body lotion, yet lighter than a body butter. You'd be mesmerised by the velvet softness of your own skin.
At the romantic heart of this Body Soufflé is Delicate Romance, a symphony of gorgeous roses laced with warm spices and uplifting citrus. It's a sumptuously feminine scent that opens with citrus top notes of sweet orange and lemon, leading to a blooming heart of rose & geranium, to be warmly embraced by vanilla, patchouli and sandalwood in the base notes. All our 100% natural fragrances are composed of the finest pure essential oils.
1. Rosehip CO2: A rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
2. Shea Butter: Rich in vitamin A, E and F. Its creaminess nourishes and protects. Stimulates collagen production.
3. Coconut Oil: Rich in vitamin E and beneficial fatty acids. Its disinfectant and antimicrobial properties make it an excellent cleanser.
4. Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity.
5. Rose: Refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
6. Geranium: Promotes cell renewal and balances the skin.
7. Sandalwood: An excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
8. Sweet Orange: Uplifting yet calming. Also cleansing, stimulating and toning, effective on cellulite and helps ease indigestion.
9. Vanilla: Euphoric and comforting, promotes a sense of well being and tranquillity. Soothes inflammation and rich in antioxidants.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Dalbergia Sissoo (Indian Rosewood) Oil
- Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
Geraniol* Organic ingredients
Farnesol* Organic Ingredients
Linalool* Organic ingredients
Limonene* Organic ingredients
Start with a small amount, lovingly massage into dry skin. Let the suppleness of your skin guide you to whether you need to layer on some more product.
After hair removal: An excellent moisturiser, as the butters provide a protective barrier over new skin. Also use our beautiful Body Polish a couple of days after waxing to prevent ingrowth hair.
After sun: Skin tends to get dry after sun exposure, which contributes towards pre-mature ageing and uneven tanning. To prolong as well as add radiance to your sun kissed skin, generously apply Body Soufflé following your post-sunbathe shower. Continue using it for at least 1 week before switching back to a lighter moisturiser for the summer.
Winter Special Care: Use twice a day after morning shower, and also before bed for round-the-clock protection against dry, flaky skin.
*As the Body Soufflé is richer and less messy than a Body & Massage Oil, it's ideal for a hand and foot massage and is very popular in our spas. Really work the Soufflé into cuticles and cracked heels, spreading up the forearm or calf for a truly pampering DIY mani or pedi at home.