Cranberry: Cranberry oil, extracted from seeds even smaller than sesame seeds, is rich in tocotrienol (or “super vitamin E”). It also keeps skin healthy and protects the cheeks, which receive the most sunlight and are most prone to dryness.
Bilberry: Grows in Lapland, Finland, where they go long periods under sunlight due to their midnight sun. It is rich in polyphenol to protect it from the strong sunlight. Protects skin from dryness and keeps it moisturized.
- Aluminum Distearate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil Stearate
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
- Aluminum Hydroxide