OINTMENT WITH ST. JOHN'S WORT
St. John's wort is known as a versatile herb and can be found in Germany and all over Europe. The active substances are mainly extracted from the sunny yellow blossoms from which we obtain our particularly pure active ingredient by CO2 extraction which is a natural, clean and environmentally friendly method.
St. John's wort regenerates and acts antibacterial in case of reddened and impure skin. It inhibits the formation of staphylococci strains which particularly affect damaged skin (because of reduced skin's barrier function).
The lacto-intensive active complex additionally normalizes dry skin, makes it smoother and more and more balanced.
- Aqua (Water)
- Distarch Phosphate
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil*
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil* From controlled organic cultivation
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*
- Pentylene Glycol**
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*
- Hypericum Flower/Twig Perforatum Extract
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Xanthan Gum
Areas of application: Local application for all affected and red parts of the skin and in case of tense and impure skin.